CRASHMEAL SERVICES INC.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT & HOW WE USE IT
We may collect and use personal and Non-Personal Information from you when you access or use the Services. In this section of the Policy, we will describe the type of information that may be collected and how that information may be used.
1.1 Personal Information
In this Policy, “Personal Information” means personally identifiable information that specifically identifies someone as an individual and includes those items listed below.
1.1.1 Registering for Account
When you register for an account with us (an “Account”), we collect and store the Personal Information that you provide us, which may include:
- contact information such as name, email address, mailing address and phone number;
- billing information such as credit card number and billing address;
- unique identifiers such as a user name, account number and password; and
- other information required to provide the Services.
We use this information to create an Account for you, provide you with the Services and communicate with you about your Account and the Services.
1.1.2 Contacting Us
When you contact us, we may collect, store and use the Personal Information that you provide us, such as your name, email address, phone number and other information you choose to provide in the content of your message, so that we can respond to your inquiry.
1.1.3 Other Uses of Your Personal Information
We may also use Personal Information that we collect to help provide you with better service. It also helps our advertisers and partners provide you with more relevant offers, which in turn helps cover the cost of our Services to you. Among other things, the Personal Information we collect enables us to:
- improve our Services;
- ensure that content on our Services is presented most effectively for you and your computer;
- communicate with you;
- conduct research and analysis;
- customize the content and advertising you see;
- provide you with additional information we think is of interest to you; and
- fulfill your requests for products, services, and information and validate your user rights.
1.2 Non-Personal Information
For the purpose of this Policy, “Non-Personal Information” means (1) information that does not directly identify you; and (2) “aggregate” and “de-personalized” information, which is data we collect about the use of the Services from which personally identifiable information has been removed.
1.2.1 Cookies, Beacons, and Tracking
When you access or use the Services, we may use “cookies” and other technologies, such as pixel tags, locally shared objects, clear GIFs and web beacons, to track what you view and interact with on the Services. We treat information collected by cookies and similar technologies as Non-Personal Information.
A “cookie” is a small bit of record-keeping information that is stored on your computer. The cookies that we use do not include Personal Information and may be used to (1) help you navigate around the Services, (2) monitor how many people are using the Services, and (3) track trends.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can disable cookies or set your browser to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Disabling cookies may affect your ability to access the Services.
1.2.2 Server Logs
Our servers may log Non-Personal Information about your use of the Services, such as: (1) your, or your customers’ (if applicable), search activity, pages viewed, date and time of activity; and (2) any information provided by your, or your customers’(if applicable), computers or mobile devices in connection with your use of the Services, such as browser type, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs.
1.2.3 Trusted Partners and Sponsored Companies and Organizations
We may use and disclose to our affiliated companies, contractors, trusted partners or persons the collected Non-Personal Information for auditing, researching and analyzing usage of the Services, ensuring the technical functionality of the Services and further developing the Services and our other products.
1.2.4 Data Analytics
We, along with Google Analytics and other third-party service providers, analyze the information that is collected when you visit or access our Services, as well as IP address and location when the App is used. Data such as browser characteristics, user preferences, and other information is reviewed, analyzed and used to enhance the user experience.
2. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
2.1 How/When the Collected Information is Disclosed
In certain circumstances, we may share any or all information we have collected, including Personal Information, with third parties. For example:
- we may disclose your Personal Information to our affiliates, trusted local food and delivery partners to provide the Services to you;
- we may share your Personal Information during due diligence or in preparation for or after a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation;
- if you permit us, we may share your Personal Information with third parties who might send you marketing and promotional information;
- your Personal Information may be disclosed to anyone who is helping us make our Services available and functional, like technical agents, payment processing vendors, and other subcontractors;
- as in any transaction, if you provide your credit card information to us for purchases, your credit card company will be presented with all relevant information about us, item(s) purchased, cost and other information necessary to process the transaction;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information under a legal obligation, to enforce or apply our contractual agreements or as otherwise permitted under applicable privacy and data protection laws; and
- we may share Non-Personal Information with others, such as advertisers, sponsors, and business partners.
2.2 Data Processing
We may also disclose Personal Information to our service providers to process Personal Information on our behalf or assisting in the operation of the Services or our other products. We require that these parties agree to process such Personal Information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
3. CHOICES FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If we propose to collect, use or disclose Personal Information for any purpose other than those described in this Policy, we will obtain your consent or offer you an effective way to “opt-out” of the use of Personal Information for those other purposes.
You may choose to withdraw your consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Information as outlined in this Policy at any time. If you withdraw consent, then we may no longer be able to provide you with full or any access to the Services. Withdrawals of consent will not have an effect on personal or other data that we have used or disclosed in accordance with this Policy prior to such withdrawals.
Users are also given the opportunity to “opt-out” of having their Personal Information used for specific purposes such as receiving newsletters or other information from us.
4. THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
We may make available third party links through hyperlinks or otherwise enable you to access third party products or services from the Services that are not affiliated with or controlled by us. We are not responsible for those parties, the content of their products or services, or the use of information you provide to them. Providing links or otherwise enabling access to third party products or services does not constitute sponsorship of or affiliation with those people or companies. You recognize and agree that we are not liable for any third parties use of your Personal Information and you should review the privacy policies of these third parties.
5. DATA STORAGE
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated securely by following this Policy and applicable laws. Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through our Services and you do so at your own risk.
Your Personal Information may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your province, state or country or to a jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your location.
6. DATA SECURITY PROTOCOL
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information. We use physical, electronic and or procedural safeguards to protect our systems and all Personal Information under our control against unauthorized access and use. We only use third party server hosts with certified facilities that contain the industry standard physical, operational and digital security and restriction protocols. All safety and security measures are reasonable and appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information collected.
7. ACCURACY AND ACCESS/CONTROL OVER PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information collected by us or on our behalf is accurate and complete.
We will allow you to access your Personal Information in our custody or control, and you may request that we:
- update or correct such personal information;
- change your preferences concerning communications and other information received from us; or
- delete your Personal Information on our primary system, by submitting a request to Customer Support, though this may result in your inability to use the Services.
If we are satisfied on reasonable grounds that your request to update or correct your information should be implemented, we will correct your Personal Information on our primary system as soon as reasonably possible.
8. DIRECT MARKETING
You may sign up to receive marketing or promotional communications from us. Where you have opted-in, we may use your Personal Information to inform you about us, our products and our Services, including promotional offers and events.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional communications from us, you can opt-out at any time by:
- using the unsubscribe feature found in our emails and other electronic communications;
- contacting us through the Services; or
- contacting us via email at email@example.com.
9. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain Personal Information collected pursuant to this Policy only as long as is reasonably required to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required or authorized by law.
10. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time. We may provide you with notice of such modifications, by sending you an email message or otherwise bringing it to your attention in the Services. Your continued use of the Services will signify your acceptance of the modifications to this Policy. If you disagree with any changes to this Policy, you will need to stop using the Services and deactivate your Account.
11. CONTACT INFORMATION
Should you have any questions relating to this Policy or our privacy practices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .